- PCSD has built 47 campuses serving 20,300 students in California.
- PCSD’s average cost per seat is $17k for privately funded facilities and $38k per seat for publicly funded projects.
- PCSD is typically able to develop a charter school within 18 months.
- PCSD has secured over $200 million in financing, and has established relationships with lenders including CDFIs and banks.
- PCSD has a bench of proven architects and contractors who have designed and built charter schools on time and on budget.
- PCSD has established key relationships with public agencies to streamline approvals.
- PCSD builds for high-quality charter schools in underserved communities.
- PCSD allows charter schools to maximize $ and focus on instruction and not construction.
- PCSD seeks to expand charter school facilities funding alternatives and leverage local and state dollars to augment private funding.
Full Service Provider
- PCSD traditionally provides turnkey development services, in addition to project management and consulting services.
- PCSD oversees design, construction and closeout to ensure projects are delivered on time and budget.