- This project was an adaptive reuse of two (2) adjacent manufacturing buildings of 24,759 and 30,000 sq. ft sitting on 58,370 square feet of land and includes a 25,000 square foot parking lot parcel directly across the street
- The program includes 48 classrooms including 4 science labs, library, multipurpose room, administrative offices and a gymnasium – 77,173 sq ft.
- It is the permanent home to two (2) permanent Green Dot Jefferson schools; Animo Jefferson Middle School and Animo Ralph Bunche High School
- The site is ¼ mile from Jefferson High School and relieves the overcrowding at the facility
- M1 Zone requires a Los Angeles City CUP for E1 occupancy; CUP was approved in May 2008 Construction was completed and Green Dot occupied the schools September 2008
- This project is the first LEED for schools accredited charter high school in California
Animo Jefferson Middle School API data not available.
Animo Ralph Bunche High School APIs:
2008-2009 API: 636
2009-2010 API: 628
2010-2011 API: 657